Garcia Trujillo Merchant Banking drives client success by delivering value in the context of a long-term, client-centric, trusted advisor relationship. We offer our clients mergers and acquisitions advisory services, valuation services and access to capital which may include our own co-investment in our clients’ businesses. We strongly believe that our clients are best served when our own interests are clearly aligned with theirs.
In the context of accessing capital on behalf of clients, Garcia Trujillo accesses the following sources:
- Individual high-net-worth investors throughout Latin America
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor funds
- Institutional financial sponsors (hedge funds, private equity, venture capital – including Garcia Trujillo Venture Capital)
- Private debt investors (hedge funds, mezzanine funds, specialty lenders)
- Strategic investors (joint ventures or acquisitions by industry-leading firms)
- Public capital markets (equity and/or debt financing)
We strive to be our each of our clients’ most trusted business advisors, not just their bankers, and leverage the resources of our consulting, private equity and professional networks to help our clients achieve their goals. Garcia Trujillo’s Founding Members and senior bankers enjoy deep relationships with Hispanic CEOs in the United States and throughout Latin America which we leverage to create value for our clients.