Garcia Trujillo Merchant Banking drives client success by delivering value in the context of a long-term, client-centric, trusted advisor relationship. We offer mergers and acquisitions advisory services, valuation services and access to capital that may include co-investment in our clients’ businesses. We strongly believe that our clients are best served when our own interests are clearly aligned with theirs.
In accessing capital on behalf of clients, Garcia Trujillo utilizes the following sources among others:
- Individual high-net-worth investors throughout Latin America and the U.S.
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor funds
- Institutional financial sponsors (hedge funds, private equity and venture capital, including Garcia Trujillo Capital Partners LLC)
- Private debt investors (hedge funds, mezzanine funds and specialty lenders)
- Strategic investors (joint ventures or acquisitions by strategic buyers)
- Public capital markets (equity and/or debt financing)
We strive to be our clients’ most trusted business advisor, not just their bankers. As a trusted advisor, we build long-lasting relationships with our clients. A core principle is the absence of any potential conflicts of interests in providing professional services. Beyond quantitative mastery of our clients’ financial circumstances, we strive to develop a deeply qualitative appreciation for the challenges and opportunities our clients face within their industries.
We use our relationships to help our clients achieve their goals.
Garcia Trujillo’s Founding Members and senior bankers enjoy deep relationships with executives of Hispanic companies and Hispanic focused enterprises in the United States and throughout Latin America. We actively leverage these relationships to create value for our clients.